We at Sanjeera Service Provider India and our affiliated companies worldwide are a globalprofessional services firm focused on recruitment services for providing end toend Human Resource Management to organizations and helps them address theircritical talent needs for our clients.
This policy is applicable to:
- Our job candidates and recipients of our careerservices;
- Our associates, who are people we source orplace on assignment with one of our clients, or individuals to whom we provideoutplacement or career transition services;
- Users of the our websites and applications;
- Our employees and associated third parties, asapplicable;
- Representatives of our business partners,clients and vendors.
This policy describes the types of personal data or personal information wecollect, how we use the information, how we process and protect the informationwe collect, for how long we store it, with whom we share it, to whom we transferit and the rights that individuals can exercise regarding our use of theirpersonal data. We also describe how you can contact us about our privacypractices and to exercise your rights. In general, our privacy practices conformto local law and regulation, including where applicable the provisions of theEuropean Union’s General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
Accordingly, our privacy practices may vary among the countries in which weoperate to reflect local practices and legal requirements; and you can viewspecific local terms by visiting our local websites.
Information We Collect
We, Sanjeera Service Provider India, may at times collect your personal data in one of thefollowing ways:
- Through our sites, applications and social mediachannels; at our events; through phone and fax; through job applications; inconnection with in-person recruitment; or in connection with our interactionswith clients and vendors, we may collect the following types of personal data:◦Your name, and email address, country ofresidence, company you represent, industry and details of the inquiry on thepage titled Contact Us, you enable us to respond to a general/ business inquirymade by you or on behalf of your company that you represent. If you wish to becontacted by telephone, we may also collect your work phone number;
- User name or passwords when you register on oursites;
- Information you provide about friends or otherpeople you would like us to contact. (The Controller assumes that the otherperson previously gave an authorization for such communication);
- In addition, if you are an associate or jobcandidate, you apply for a position or create an account to apply for aposition, we may collect the following types of personal data (as permittedunder local law):◦employment and education history;
- language proficiencies and other work-relatedskills;
- National identifier or other government-issuedidentification number like PAN, Aadhaar number, Passport or any other photo idor address proof;
- date of birth;
- bank account information;
- citizenship and work authorization status;
- benefits information;
- tax-related information;
- information provided by references;
- Information contained in your resume or C.V.,information you provide regarding your career interests, and other informationabout your qualifications for employment
- For associates and/ or job candidates, wecollect the above personal data for the following services:◦Providing you with job opportunities and work;
- Providing HR services to you, includingadministration of benefit programs, payroll, performance management anddisciplinary investigations or actions;
- Providing additional services to you, such astraining, career counselling and career transition services;
- Assessing your suitability as a job candidateand your associate qualifications for positions;
- A "web beacon" also known as an Internet tag,pixel tag or clear GIF, links web pages to web servers and their cookies and isused to transmit information collected through cookies back to a web server.Through these automated collection